CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Check this out...




I got to ride in this car. A friend of our family has it. The sleekest car I have ever seen. He pulled into the driveway, and was acting all normal. How can you ACT NORMAL in that car?! Seriously, this is Tri-Cities, not New York, or Los Angelas. What was he thinking? I mean, hes gunna get shot in that car. But he offered us a ride, and at first I refused. Didn't want to seem to eager, ya know. But then my mom went, and when she came back her hair was all tossed and she told me I had to go, so, of course I did. AMAZING! He sped down the road super fast, I could feel the engines rev beneath me, and it sounded like a race car. Then, he slammed on the brakes right in front of thier house... ahh! So cool. So we were like cruising around Richland in this car, taking turns at thirty miles an hour, acting all cool and normal, ya know? Acting like we did this all the time, ya know? lol. I swear, I was sure it was going to change into a robot (from Transformers, ya know?). I never did, though that would have made it even cooler!


6 comments:

vAdA said...

ya that was AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!

emmajess said...

that's an awesome car! YEAH! WOW! well that's al i got to say! c u l8r!

Anonymous said...

wow thats a pretty snazy car! your friends must be really rich! i wish my friends were rich! JK! see you guys on wensday!

vAdA said...

umm...not rele. lol. but anyways......

Brooke said...

You put the picture of you and the little kitten for your profile picture!! I luv it!! It is so cute!! That is such a cool car!! You got to ride in it!! COOL!

dominique sambrano said...

that is a sweet car... it sounds like you guys had lots of fun =]