First of all, Hello all! Havent chatted in a while. And second of all, I am so sorry that I haven't blogged! Its been a long time, I know, but I havent gotten around to it till now and even now I dont have much to say so I'll just catch you up!
Nothing has really happened. I read New Moon in like a day, its was really good. Oh, and I got to ride in a car for Cool Desert Nights, but I only got to go for like half a block and then they were done... sad story, I know... And then, ummm, hmm, uhh, well, I'm going to the DOL office on Friday to get my tests down so that I can shecdule a drive to get my liscense, which I am dying for! You cant even understand how excited I am!
Oh, and tonight at the Rollerina I got to hang out with Tasha, one of my best friends who I NEVER get to see, no exaggeration. One week shes doing something, the next I am, so I was so glads when she came. I can just talk to her and she will never judge me! I love her so much and miss her like crazy, when we were little we would pretend we were like long lost sisters!!!
Anyway, I'm really tired so I got to go and check your blogs before I got to bed... gosh dang it there are so many of ya'll know...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
So Sorry!
Posted by lacey lou at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
It was good to see you last night! I can't wait to see those purple or red streaks in yer hair! =)
I had so much fun at the roller-rena, but I was so tired and burnt!! Glad you and Tasha had fun, Olivia and I skated to geather, it was fun! :)
Ya, geex lacey its been 4EVER sionce u blogged!! well, ya, tasha is awesome! i luv her!
glad ur back in our "GOSH DANG IT HUGE BLOGGIN GROUP"!!! it wasn't the same without u!!!! jk! ttyl!
Emma, what on earth are you talking about??
I understood what she said... lol...
I didn't!!! I am so confused!!! :P!
wow emma tryin to make up your own language? well i am glad you had lots of fun...
wow you guys must all be blonde sept lacey cause emmas quoting what lacey said at the end of the post "gosh dang it there are so many of ya'll know" but she sould have said now without the k but thats ok and emma said it was nice having her back in the group of the gosh dang it group of bloggers and right now i can't sleep cause i had exactly 16 servings of mountain dew today and one of them was a 16 oz that a just drank but it will wear off in about an hour or so i hope and i got the 4 patriotic aluminum mountain dew bottles that look really awsome and i had to drink all of them today cause i was afraid my parents would toss them cause they like to mess with me like that and i'm shaking right now and i can't sleep and my parents hate mountain dew so they never buy me any so i have to buy my own and i don't like it and i'm typing really fast and i think i need to see a doctor but i can't cause it feels like i'm lighting mcqueen (cars) and i like it so i'm gonna go run around the house a few times in my PJs and mabye it will wear off but probebly not cause mountain dew has 31g of sugar and 36mg of caffeine so that means i drank 496g of sugar and 576mg of caffeine today and i can't stop shaking but i'm not cold i'm just really hyper and i want some more but i drank it all and now my fingers hurt from typing and my brain hurts from doing math so i'm gonna go run so see you guys tomorrow!
by the way i drank more than a pound of sugar!!!!!!!
Thats sick!! Once again, its sad, your whole comment was about Mt. Dew!!
I'm with Brooke, there is way more to life then buzzing on MT Dew or any other drug for that matter. If you really did drink that much you might as well be smokin crack. And I am not sayin you should smoke crack, I'm sayin you should lay off the MT. Dew, SHEEESH! All those side effects you are talking about sound like you have been doing drugs, which actually, you have. OK, done preaching, ya know I love ya and that is why I say what I say.... Hmmmm.... Sounds like yer parents love ya too! Weird.
Lol. Brandon... u make me laugh!!
the rollereana was fun
Carol I totally agree with you, thats what I was trying to say, but not in so many words! :)
Post a Comment