I totally aced my final drive test today! I was so nervous becuase Im not good at parallel parking and backing around the corner, but my mom took me practicing (in our big rig I might add) and I think that helped... but yeah, I passed... all fours... that bout all I gotta say bout dat.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Who's good?
Posted by lacey lou at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
awesome job on ur test! hopefully i'll do good too! I CANT WAIT! yes! well i'll c u 2morrow! ttyl!
you can't wait till what?
Good job, lacey.
nice job :)
i can't wait till i can drive! i'm not particularly looking forward to drivers ed but i cant wait till i can drive! YEAH!
ya, same here! but i cant wait til lace can drive and we.....i mean....lacey....can go places!! lol!
You guys make it sound like it is terrible, but its not that bad!! I am glad that you passed Lacey!! I know how you felt too!! I wasn't as nervous on my last drive, but I was so nervous on my first drive!! Funny uh??
oh my gosh totally awesome! Surprisingly I don't want to drive...like ever. haha
=]
-Tori
Great job Lacey! Now you can go to the store and pick up butter and eggs for your mom, and then accidently forget the butter so you have to drive to the store AGAIN! =) Actually you may want to wait till the price of gas goes down to pull that one!
Good job!
drive slow:] you should check out my blog.
Post a Comment