"Why should the world be otherwise,
In counting all our tears and and sighs?
Nay, let them only see us, while
We wear the Mask..."
-Paul Laurence Dunbar
My name is Lacey and I'm the simple girl next door. Nothing extraordianary, just a girl who loves to hang out with her friends, watch movies, eat good food, and spend time in a good book. I love to dance in the rain, and laugh until my sides hurt. But most of all, I love my God and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who spilled his blood for me.
5 comments:
Why is my picture embarassing?? I like it alot, i look young!! :)
I am not embarrassed.
Well ya, Pansy, I don't have any pictures of you! and I didn't have any bad ones of brooke either!
o my goodness! why r all my pics like that? and u wonder why i try to avoid cameras!
ya...same here!
Post a Comment