So, I had this really cool video made for my first post. I was just sitting there, talking about my new blog, and it was really, really funny. I felt like a talk show host, but the stupid thing wouldn't load on the blogger site so I am forced to resort to an old- fashioned typed up blah... i mean blog.
I know I have never actually kept up a blog for any significant amount of time (like pet goldfish... they die) but I'm really going to try this time. It will probably be easy this time just becuase my blog is actually cool? Anyway I am sort of doing this for Brooke and Derek so I will be able to keep in contact once they, uhh, move. Anyway so, I'll probably blog about everything, from the most random things to really deep things. I'll probably explode sometimes and say some scary things (feminist comments, maybe? *emma*)
Anyway just though I would introduce the new blog. Look at my pictures on the side and take a peek at my super cool playlist at the bottom of the page (I have some wicked songs down there). Also, vote on my poll that I will put up every week, trust me they will be fun. Love you guys!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The not so cool Begining
Posted by lacey lou at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Its an awesome blog, Lace. Hope you keep up with it though....and not tlike your other one! lol...jk! Well, we all are kinda random with our blogs...so join the club! lol. well, lata.
Vada
Nice blog. I hope you have fun with it and you can keep it up.
YEAH! someone else to join our blogging circle! AWESOME! so umm i can't wait to hear the amazing feminist comments you come up with! but i do have to ask about the picture of me you put up! first of all why did you pu t that one up? it's just about the worst pic of me EVER! okay so it's not even close to the worst but it's still rele bad! you should change it! and second of all, you do know whats wrong with me! i hang with you guys too much! :)
Post a Comment