Gosh, maybe those pictures aren't too bad. Should I delete them or leave them on here? Are they even funny? I don't want to have them on here if they are dumb!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Why should the world be otherwise, In counting all our tears and and sighs? Nay, let them only see us, while We wear the Mask..." -Paul Laurence Dunbar
Gosh, maybe those pictures aren't too bad. Should I delete them or leave them on here? Are they even funny? I don't want to have them on here if they are dumb!
Posted by lacey lou at 7:38 PM
3 comments:
you should just leave them on ther, you put a lot of work into them....just leave em.,
Vad
u should leave all of them but the ones of me! PLEASE!
NO I LUV UM!!!! AND THEY ARE TOO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment