So I was just thinking, if Nathan Taylor has started blogging again, I should probably do it today, becuase when he posts before you, you know its been too long since you lasted posted lol...
I really wanted to blog about Riverside, but there was so much to say, way too much to type so I guess I'll just its was an awesome week. God was with us all the way, even when we were sweaty and smelly from working and not being able to shower, lol... I had alot of fun making new friends and making FUN of friends, or people I should say. I feel bad becuase I mad fun of Asa alot this week, really bad. So bad that I started to feel bad after a while. We made fun of Emma too, but I dont feel bad about that, lol. "Her pringles taste like Cheesnips!" lol...
Tonight I went to Olivias bday party, it was fun. We played kick ball, at which I suck. It was funny becuase this kid was chasing me with a ball becuase I didnt make it to the base in time cuz i didnt want to run... Olivia and this kid named Shane were laughing and cheering at me cuz I looked funny. And later we went to the river and Olivias dad thought it would be funny to dose us in river water so he took a bucket and that was history. Lets just say I had to hold up my pants for a while... but later he was chasing this girl and he forgot to stop at the edge of the dock and he FELL IN! So funny...
I'm really excited to go swimming on saturday...okay bye...
Monday, July 7, 2008
Oh MY!
Posted by lacey lou at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
HAHAH!! So much fun!! Loved how Sam said that he didn't feel sorry at all for teasing Emma!! We had so much fun and I wish that the week hadn't gone by as quick as it did, oh well, theres all ways next year!! :O I had so much fun at Olivia's party, but we got soaked! Oh well!
riverside! i luv it! i'm pretty sure riverside will always b one of my favorite trips!!! YEAH! u guys were mean though!!! :/ but the whole "her pringles taste like cheese nips" thing was hillarious! LOLAMEP!!! i can't wait till monday! YEAH! ttyl!
Totally!! Wait...whats on Monday..........................Oh,wait never mind....you guys are leaving me!! PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL....TAKE SOME PICTURES FOR ME!!!
o yeah!!! LOTS OF EM!!! YEAH! of course i won't b in any of them! jk! ttyl!
oh yes you will be!! Don't worry i am sure that I will be able to find some pictures of you!! What am I going to do when you guys are all gone!!
Brooke!!! Stop it!!!
Sorry. :(
Well okay sounds like a plan!! :]
haha Yeah I had a FULL DAY!!
lol
OMGOODNESS YOU HAVE NEVERRRRRRRR met a bum??!!?!??
Were soo ganna take a road trip when you get your license...to...Seattle!! and were ganna go hang with a bumm!! :]
haha
Seattle? Why not San Francisco? Now THERE is a place to meet some really unique bums! One guy was holding a sign that said, “NEED MONEY FOR BEER” Then when you got close to him he yelled “Hey, at least I'm honest!” Yeah, San Fran has the best bums…. ;) WHOOO HOOO! DO I HEAR ROAD TRIP?!?! =)
Post a Comment