CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

DEREK!

Derek, just as a warning, if you do not tell either me or vada what you were going to ask her a few weeks ago (the question that now everyone but us knows), by tommorow at church, we are going to tackle you, and tickle you (lol, emmas story)until you tell us, lol, we might just beat you up, we haven't decided... lol... just tell us!

8 comments:

vAdA said...

YA DEREK!! BEWARE!!!

emmajess said...

hehehe! i can't wait to see this! LOL!

Ginger said...

Ok, Lacey & Vada--
I asked Brooke and Derek what the big secret was, and they told me. But, guess what? I forgot what they said already!!! Seriously, that should tell you how exciting it is. Oh, yes....as I am writing, I remember. Call me :). I'll have to tattle on my son.

Brooke said...

OH!!! You go mom!!! Sorry Vada and Lacey I would tell you myself but it is a topic that I feel is uncomfortable! Not in a bad way or anything, Derek just had a selfish motive!

lacey lou said...

Wow, now it does sound kind of lame. I thought it was going to be some big huge...thing? Atleast thats what is sounded like when Vada told me... If its lame, i don't need to know, Derek... you are safe from me!

emmajess said...

I TOLD U!!! why didn't u just listen? jk! anyways, it is lame and pointless! :) have a great day and c u 2nite!

lacey lou said...

Okay, i know now, and Derek we are really, really sorry! Seriously, we feel like jerks now!! I'm really sorry, and we are prolly gunna get one for you today, sorry we were not able to get you one earlier, and sorry we put you in an awkward position! See you later!

vAdA said...

Ya....and dont feel bad.....we know and its all good right? BUT I FEEL SO BAD!! Ok....im good. But we will hopefully get it to u in sunday!!! sorry again. ttyl....