Today was the swimming party. Yes, I know, everyone started of thier blog with that exact same sentence. But today was really fun, if not out of control.
The whole intertube thing was crazy. Three or four people would climb onto that thing, and then one person would leap off the edge, hit the side of the intertube, and then people would be flying everywhere. It was funny to watch, but scary to do.
It was funny, when B-Ham and I got a group to jump off the egde at the same time, but B-Ham shoved both me and Brandon when she jumped, and I rammed into Sam as he jumped and then I fell in and Brandon went flying over the water! So funny!
THE WATER TAMPONS! I couldn't even touch those things becuase they were so wierd! And everyone was flingling them at each other, I was kind of grossed out. But, obviosuly, Brandon didn't know what a tampon looked like until B-Ham and I said that, so Brandon, now you know!
But ya, I am so sunburned, like really bad. My face is burgundy red, and I have the worst farmer tan ever. I had to come home and fix it with Instant bronzer! How lame is that? Even after that it still looks pretty bad! But just not as horrible as it did!
Anyway, I'm tired and want to go to bed, and I took some pics today but am too tired to post them so I will try to do so before Camp! See you guys tommorow!(Well, most of you, I love you B-Ham)
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Fun in the Sun
Posted by lacey lou at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
wow guys thats really gross thats what you wisper to each other and not post for everyone to see!
HAHA!!
That is the BEST
posted bulliten everr!! :]
Like I KNOW How could you NOT KNOW what a tampon was..
Comercials...HEALTH CLASS! haha!
The whole shoving you into Sam!! Made me laugh soo hard!
And how you wouldnt touch the WATER TAMPON!
Lacey- Once a month Use only once a month!
B-Ham-ONCE A NIGHT!?!??! Lacey thats TERRIBLE!!
Lacey-NOOOOO NOO B-Ham ONCE A MONTH!! HAHAH!
OMG YOUR SOO AMAZING! :]
today was awesome! i can't wait till monday!!!
B-Ham, I love you...lol...I can't believe you thought I said that, I'm not that nasty...lol...
Thats was so much fun!!
Post a Comment