I cannot wait for Tomorrow, Saturday... I'm testing for my liscense in the morning and then we are all going to that house to go swimming and possibly watch a movie. I'm so excited! If I get my liscense, the first thing I'm gunna do is go to Walmart and buy a keychain so I can put all my keys on it! If I dont get my liscense, you guys can tease me... a little, I know Ems will probably tease me more than others just becuase I cant let go of the whole Seth thing, lol... Emma you know your smiling...
But ya, I hope to see you guys tommorow, and who knows, maybe I'll drive myself there. Wish me Luck!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Tomorrow, Tomorrow!
Posted by lacey lou at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
hope u do good! and i wouldn't tease u! as mad as i am about u being a jerk i would b mean about u failing ur license test!!! that would b rele mean! ttyl!
Oh, you are soooo goin to pass! Ur a goood driver! And im not just trying to suck up so u can drive me places....:P. But will ya? lol. jk. WEll, i hope u pass!
You will do great! Hey, I love all the purple on your new blog. =) Is that to match the new hair color you are going to get? ;)
Your going to really good!! Hey, if we end up selling our pick-up do you want it??? :) Emma, you are so nice, but I would have to agree with Emma, we wouldn't tease you about failing your drivers test!! That would be mean!
Soo yeah..
Uhh it was ALL your fault!! :]
haha juuust kiddin!
WHAT!! Why is the way I blog funny!?!?!??!?!??!
Excuse you!! aha!!
DUDE! I know the tube was funn! :]
I cant wait for Monday either..
The (uhmm) yeahh you KNOW what I mean byy that!! Im excited to do itt!!!! =D
wow your background is really purple.
Post a Comment