CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A quick hello!

So, first of all, I got my liscense! It feels so good to not have that hanging over mu head, anymore. Bit it is wierd to think that I am now officially a liscensed Driver.

And second of all...Youth Camp! I dont really know the words to say but it was awesome! God is so amazing! And I saw it this week! I have to go eat lunch, but later tonight I will post some Youth Camp stories and pictures! Luv you guys and Ill see ya tommorow!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Glad your back Lacey I missed you guys a lot and it was not the same around here with you guys all gone!! I missed you so much, but I am glad you are home!!

lacey lou said...

BROOKE!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU! I"M COUNTING THE HOURS!!! LOL!!!

emmajess said...

i'm rele exited 4 u! YEAH! youth camp did rock!!! c u 2morrow!

Brooke said...

Lacey You are too funny! We should totally hand out this week when I have a pare moment or two!! :P See you two tonight!! :D

Olivia said...

Im gald that you got your liscense... you'll be able to drive other people around the time my mom leaves for Hawaii!!! yay! lol.. guess what?? we had tater-tots for dinner tonight!! :-))