I'm starting to think that Peter Pan didn't have it so bad. Think about it, he didn't have to go to school, didn't have to get a job, or take tests, or learn to do things, he didn't even have to grow up! Instead, he spent his whole life (which i guess, never ended becuase he didn't grow older) living on a beautiful tropical island, with all his friends. He spent his days flying, playing games, hanging out with his freinds and pulling pranks on those nasty pirates! That sounds fun! Besides, he was smart, witty, clever, funny, and everyone loved him. No one ever got angry at him (with the exception of Tinkerbell and Captain Hook)and everyone wanted to be around him. Don't you remember in the movies, everyone yelling "Peter, Peter!"?
As humans I think we want to be like that. We don't want responsiblity, we don't want to have to work, or deal with our problems or go to school. All we want to do is have fun; be a kid all the time, like Peter Pan. We wish that everyone would like us and want to be around us (wouldn't that be nice). Basically, for me anyway, we don't want the responsibility of growing up. *Sigh*, stupid, lucky, Peter Pan.
Besides, he could fly!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Peter Pan
Posted by lacey lou at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ditto! thats about it! ditto!
I TOTALLY agree! and it pretty much sums it all up! I wish i could be like Peter Pan....never grow up i mean! anyways......that was deep!
I totally agree with you, but I luv the basic story line though. It was wonderfully written and its a really cute "fantasy"! Oh darn!
ditto with everybody eles
awesome new background! it's totally sweet!
Post a Comment