CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Don't play Faves (atleast not obviously)

I'm mad. Certain people will not get on my blog. They only go on TWO certain blogs, and then neglects everyone else. Grrr. Well I'm gunna boycott his blog and see how he likes it. MWAAAHAAAA!

*sigh*. That boy.

9 comments:

vAdA said...

lol! ill join your boycott!!

Brooke said...

you have fun with that, but you can't get mad at me, I check your blog, along with every one elses, every time i get on!! :)

vAdA said...

shes not talking about u brooke.....lol.

emmajess said...

yup, me 2! i check everyone's blog when i get on (which is like 50 times a day!) so yeah! c u wednesday!

Naylor said...

COMMENTING ON LACEY'S BLOG right NOW

i had fun at derek's party. did u?

Brooke said...

Now Lacey's blog is turning into a chat zone! I know she will love it!! Right??? I know that you weren't talking about me Lacey, just thought I would voice my defence!! If that makes any sense. :)

emmajess said...

yup pretty much! i don't rele have anything much to say but i thought i would type something! ttyl!

lacey lou said...

Yes! lol, people are actually on my blog!!! lol, anyway...

Nathan, thank you very much for commenting. it is very apprectiated. lol.

Brooke said...

I thought I would pop in and say hello!! I new you would love all the attention Lacey!! JK!!