CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What do you Think?

How many of you think I would look good with a nose stud, a little tiny one?

6 comments:

Olivia said...

Did ur dad say u could?? I think it'd look cute.... but ur dads prolly not gonna let u.... huh?? lol. ttyl.

emmajess said...

i luv it! but u know how i feel about nose rings! LUV EM!!! i rele hope i can get one! cu friday!

vAdA said...

Well, even though im not into those...u look super cute in them! wen i had mine on tonite...i felt like a retard...its not me.

Carol said...

I think you look ADORABLE! But keep in mind that you need to make sure that you are not creating strife between you and your Dad over it. Really Lacey, it is so not worth it. Please make sure you keep your heart in check and don't let satan get ahold of yer 'tude girlfriend. Remember, you are beautiful with or with out a nose ring. ;)

Pansy said...

Neveda wasn't that like a sticker????

NANO said...

uuuuuhhhh...whydo u want a nose ring?