Which one is your favorite?
Fred goes to the park
Fred gets Babysat
Fred on Valentines Day
Fred on the Fourth
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Hacken' funny vids
Posted by lacey lou at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Why should the world be otherwise, In counting all our tears and and sighs? Nay, let them only see us, while We wear the Mask..." -Paul Laurence Dunbar
Which one is your favorite?
Fred goes to the park
Fred gets Babysat
Fred on Valentines Day
Fred on the Fourth
Posted by lacey lou at 4:03 PM
8 comments:
I LOVe them all. But I'd have to say that I watch Fred goes to the Park more than the other ones.
I agree....i love them all. I rele love Fred gets babysat and Valentines Day. Fed goes to the park is ok. not AS funny! Olivia has a blog now!!! YAY!!
K.... but, i like the "shut up, shut up...." in the beginning of "fred gets babysat'... HES AWESOME!! LOL. ttyl.
i like em all also! they're SO funny!
ok, i have to be honest, (this is gonna sound really mean...lol) the first thing i thought of after watching these was "ALEXANDER ERIKSON"
:D
Thats funny! (and mean) But i would have to say that fred gets babysat is the best one!!!
rele? it reminded me more of colton! at least the fireworks one did!
Ya, me too! it looks and acts like him! lol. Well, c yall lata! ~vada~
Post a Comment