CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My week in a nutshell

Sorry I haven't post in a while, i've had a hectic week.

So, last night, Brooke, Derek and Mrs. B came over to our house to watch a movie. My mom had rented Becoming Jane and we were all excitied to watch it. OMG! That movie was the dirtiest PG rated movie I had ever seen. SO INAPPROPRIATE! There was a really nasty part, but some people didn't catch on as quick. I did, nasty! Anyway, we didn't finish it. And, Emma... the naked men was the least bad part of the movie.

I got two new shirts on wednesday. There both bright yellow, and like three people told me i looked good in that color. I felt special. Kerra also told me I was tan... yes!!!

At my friends surprise party on Thursday, we talked about all the cute guys that go to Instep Baptish Church... like Trevor, Tanis (Tantilantis) Chazz, ect. We were screaming really loud. AND THEN, me, Kerra and Bethany were walking to return our bowling shoes and all these teenage guys were staring at us... wierd. Bethany said oen guy looked at us, and then whispered something to the rest of them, and then they all looked.

Olivia told me I looked really pretty today.

I watched alot of Fred videos. (One of my faves is Fred goes to the Park)

I read books, and put Peter and the Curse of Rundoon, "Heroes" Season 1, and Twilight on hold at the library.

I did not get to work at the Newsboys concert.

Fun, huh?

7 comments:

emmajess said...

sounds like a ton of fun! and ur right about the movie! i watched it again a month or so ago and it was a lot different the second time! proly cause when me and chrystal go the movies watching the actual movie is low on our list of things to do! o well! but it is a rele rele good movie! i'll cu l8r 2day!

Naylor said...

RAN-DOM. thats all i really have to say! :)

Pansy said...

I agree with nathan

Olivia said...

LACEY..... u kno ur pretty!! i shouldnt have to tell u!! lol.... bt 4 reals... u always look pretty....!!

lacey lou said...

shut up... OlIViA!

Olivia said...

some1 doesnt kno how to take a compliment!! GOSH!! im sorry..... lol. jk... ttyl.

Brooke said...

I am going to have to agree with Derek and Nathan, that was so random! Oh but I had so much fun at your house!! (Becoming Jane :( gross!)