I have flea bites on my legs. Yes, flea bites. NASTY. Bella spent the night last night and we had to sleep on the floor becuase my bed is a twin, (basically not big enough for two girls that eat as much as we do, lol)Then tonight, I put on some shorts and noticed these red bites on my legs. My mom said they were probably flea bites, so I vaccumed my room like three times, and sprayed Home Defense everywhere. I am really grossed out. I do not want to sleep in my bed tonight. What if they are in there? It makes me itch just thinking about it! I don't want to touch Huntay (my dog) anymore, what if i catch the flea? UGH!
Maybe I'll sleep on the couch.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
I hate bugs
Posted by lacey lou at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ya, it is kinda gross...but your being a little dramatic dont cha think?? lol. anyways.....
Thats gross, and really creepy! Don't tell my dad!!
weird
i'm so sry! i would proly flip 2! it's making me itch also! AHHH! the fleas r taking over! yeah i'm pretty sure vada's right! we're being way too dramatic! but life's no fun with out drama! right?
ya tru tru.....
Post a Comment