CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

What not to Hair?!?!


So i really want to get my hair cut, and I want something fresh and funky; like emo hair. I know that sounds bad, but... I WANT EMO HAIR! Here is a pic of a haircut I like... what do you guys think?

7 comments:

emmajess said...

i think it's rele rele cute! but i'm the one who goes for crazy new stuff so i'm not sure my opinion counts! the only thing about the pic is i dont think your bangs are quite long enough for it! so u could either make ur bans thicker or just wait until next month to get ur hair cut! but i think its rele awesome! u should get it!

vAdA said...

YA, i agree! i think it would look awesome!!

Brooke said...

That hair cut is really cute!! I think you should go for it and you would look really cute with that type of hair style!!!

Pansy said...

YOUR GOING EMO ON US???????

lacey lou said...

lol, idk. Steven told me that I was an emo one time, and dylan told me my name was emo. So i didn't start it.

emmajess said...

lacey is NOT an emo name! jade is and i like that name but not lacey!

lacey lou said...

well ya, he said that my first and middle name were emo together.