CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dance to you Drop

Tonight was my prom, right? And Jenn did my hair and makeup and I have to say I looked really pretty... she did such an awesome job... expecially on my hair. It looked bettern Jenn did it then when I paid to get it done. So, at the dance, there were not actually alot of people there, like, maybe thirty or so... prolly less. Anyway, and most of the guys were little nasties who couldn't dance at all (respectively) but there a couple of nice looking guys there, but oh well.

The dancing was fun,and intense, so intense that I ripped my dress in two places! lol. We did dances like the Cha Cha Slide, the Macarena, Across the floor stuff (which me and Kerra did, that was fun, we were dancing in the middle of the circle all by ourselves!) There was also this kid who could do flips and the worm and all these cool stalls. They played songs like Earthquake, Love Addict, Footloose, Stayin Alive, Rawkfist, Rock this Town, and stuff like that. But I did not get asked to dance once!!! I was really mad... I purposfully sat on the sidelines to give a guy an opportunity to ask me to dance, but none did. And then, this kid was asking alot of girls to take pictures with him, but he didn't ask me. Sad, I know, I kinda got me feelers hurt. Wahwahwa.

9 comments:

emmajess said...

it's just cause all the guys felt intimadated by all of you super duper hottness! and they didn't think they were good enough! which was absolutely true! maybe next year i'll go with u! that would be fun!

Brooke said...

Hey! Glad you had fun! I am sorry that no one asked you to dance!! But I totally agree with Emma, she said it better than I could have!

Carol said...

It is way easier to ask an ugly chick to dance...

emmajess said...

see lace! everyone agrees with me! ur just way too hot for a nerdy homeskooled guys to ask u to dance without passing out! u rock!

Pansy said...

i am not going to say anything except hi

Brooke said...

Thats nice Derek! Thanks for that comforting word!! But Lacey I totally agree with Carol and Emma!! And you are such an awseome dancer!! Just thought I would through that in!!!

vAdA said...

Ya, ur like a....hardcore hot dancer with skilzz!! lol, i crack myself up. lol. jk.

emmajess said...

STOP! u forgot skilzzzz is spelled with at least 3 or more z's! (listen to me! i think i've been drug over to the dark side! NOO! lol)

Brooke said...

What dark side...Nathan's??? Emma I think you are exaggerating just a tad. What did you have for lunch??