CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My first Drive

Today was my first drive. Well, not technically, but it was my first Drivers Ed drive. I went with this really tall, scary looking old guy named Mr.Brownies for something like that, (now I'm hungry, lol). He scared me at first, but he turned out to be really nice. So, we drove by Kennewick high, and all these teenage guys started to whoop and holler at me, it was really funny. This one guys screamed "Go Student Drivers!" at the top of his lungs, I laughed alot.

Anyway, I guess I did really good, but I don't know. Next time I hope I go with Craig, our actual instructor. He's pretty much the coolest person ever, anyway, see you guys tonight!

2 comments:

emmajess said...

glad u did so good! c u 2nite!

Brooke said...

Lacey! I can't believe that you are actually posting! JK!!! But I am so glad that you had a good time! Did you drive with some one else ort was it just u?? I like that it is fun to ride with another student you get to talk to them and you get to know some new people and have some fun! Well glad you had a good drive and I can't wait to talk to you some more tonight!!