CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

How well do you know me?

I think Emma had a really good idea with the whole test thing. So I'm going to do one too, sorry Ems, I'm copying you, lol. I want everyone to do it and I will wait a few days so dont feel rushed. See you guys soon!

Favorites (you can name a few):

Song:
Color:
Type of clothing:
Actors:
Sports:
Bands:
Food:
Drink:
Type of shoe:
Clothing store:
Animals:

Which one? (do I like)

Pepsi or Coke:
Piercings or tatoos:
Black or white:
Football or basketball:
Singing or Acting:
Short or long hair:
Writing or reading:
Math or Science:
Hawaii or New York:
Summer or winter:
Talking or playing:
Coffee or Soda:

Other Stuff:

How old am I?:
What color are my eyes?:
Do I have freckles or not?:
What size feet do I have?:
Do I like baseball?:
What do you think I should be when I grow up?:
Do I have a best friend, if so, who?:
What is my natural hair color?:

Without looking at my Profile!!!!:

What are some of my favorite bands?:
Movies?:
Books?:
Hobbies?:

You better not have cheated. lol. How well do you know me??? Post your answers, or email, it doesn't matter.


10 comments:

vAdA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vAdA said...

Well, lets see....
Song: theres a few, Breathe Into Me?
Color: Yellow or purple
Type of clothing: sweats
Actors: Clive Owens, that Garret guy from Eragon.
Sports: Football and Basketball
Bands: RED, Demon Hunter, Flyleaf
Food: thats easy.....TATER TOTS!!
Drink: Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Full Throttle...
Type of shoe: Converse?
Clothing Store: American Eagle?
Animals: Horses
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Piercings or Tattoos: Piercings
Black or white: Black
Football or basketball: Football
Singing or Acting: Acting
Short or Long haiR: longer
Writing or reading: thats hard....reading?
Math or Science: SCIENCE!!
Hawaii or New York: Hawaii
Summer or winter: summer?
Talking or playing: talking
Coffee or sode: Soda
How old am i?: 16
What color are my eyes?: Hazel brown.
Do i have freckles?: yes.
What size feet do i have?: 6?
Do i like baseball?: no
What do u think i should be wen i grow up?: umm....a writer?....
Do i have a best friend?: no
Whats my natural haor color?: brown
Fav bands?: RED, Flyleaf, Demon Hunter, Switchfoot.
Fav Movies?: War of the Worlds, Transformers, Pride & Predjudice, LOTR.....
Fav Books?: Gregor series, Starcatcher Series, Fever, East, Series of Unfortunate Events....etc...
Hobbies?: Hanging with friends, movies, sports, reading...
Well, some of those were kinda hard! Well, i think i might steal this idea from u and ems. Its fun! Well, ttyl sistah!!

emmajess said...

Well, lets see....
Song: let's get ready to rumble, breath into me and cassie!
Color: yellow
Type of clothing: shorts
Actors: no clue! sorry, i don't rele keep up with em!
Sports: football and basketball
Bands: flyleaf demon hunter
Food: boritos!!! (can i have another?)
Drink:full throttle
Type of shoe: ballet flat
Clothing Store: american eagle
Animals: Horse
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Piercings or Tattoos: Piercings
Black or white: Black
Football or basketball: Football
Singing or Acting: Acting
Short or Long haiR: longer
Writing or reading: writing
Math or Science: SCIENCE!!
Hawaii or New York: Hawaii
Summer or winter: summer?
Talking or playing: talking
Coffee or sode: Soda
How old am i?: 16
What color are my eyes?: the color of toasted toffe nuts or toasted marshmallows!
Do i have freckles?: yes
What size feet do i have?: 61/2 or 7s
Do i like baseball?: no
What do u think i should be wen i grow up?: actress or writer
Do i have a best friend?: no
Whats my natural haor color?: a brownish color that u don't like cause u think it's too "flat"! but i like it!!!
bands?: RED, Flyleaf, Demon Hunter
Fav Movies?: War of the Worlds, Transformers, Pride & Predjudice, disturbia
Fav Books?: inkheart (but not ink spell) soon it will be the twilight series! lol!
Hobbies?: hangin out, football and basketball, writing, reading, horseriding
i luv doing this! i don't care if u guys wanna "steal" my idea! o well! ttyl!

Brooke said...

Favorites (you can name a few):

Song: I have never really asked you what your fav song was or is!!!
Color: HAH!!! Yellow??
Type of clothing: What do you mean??
Actors: You have so many, how I am suposed to narrow them down, but I know the one (can't think of his name write at this moment) that played on Pink Panther as the secret agent dude!!
Sports: Football
Bands: I have no idea!!
Food: HUMMM...Tat-er-Tots!
Drink: Pepsi??
Type of shoe: Flip-Flops
Clothing store: AE or Aripostal
Animals: Horse??

Which one? (do I like)

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Piercings or tatoos: Piecings??
Black or white: Black
Football or basketball: Do you mean playing or watching, I would have to say both.
Singing or Acting: Acting!!
Short or long hair: HUMM... never really saw you with short hair, except in pictures....umm, I am going to have to go with long hair.
Writing or reading: Lacey, you are not making this very easy, are you?? Writing
Math or Science: Well...science
Hawaii or New York: Hawaii, I don't think you have ever been to New York!
Summer or winter: Summer
Talking or playing: what do you mean playing??? Talking
Coffee or Soda: Soda (I definetly know that one!!)

Other Stuff:

How old am I?: Sweet Sixteen!!
What color are my eyes?: Gorgeous brown!!
Do I have freckles or not?: Some, but not that many!
What size feet do I have?: Feet, I have to know your shoe size?? 7?
Do I like baseball?: Yes
What do you think I should be when I grow up?: A, famous, actor, or a, famous, writer! Either way you have to be famous!
Do I have a best friend, if so, who?: Yes, you have many but I am going to have to say Tasha.
What is my natural hair color?: A really pretty chocolate brown.

Without looking at my Profile!!!!:

What are some of my favorite bands?: Once again, I have never asked you what your favorite band was!
Movies?: You have too many!! At least I do.
Books?: Peter and the Starchatchers
Hobbies?:

Ok, now I am worrid... I know I didn't get half of those questions right! This is not good!! Please don't be mad at me Lacey!!

Pansy said...

Ok my turn. he...he....he.


Song:your my cheese burger
Color:blue
Type of clothing:sweats
Actors:will smith
Sports:basketball
Bands:????
Food:pop
Drink:pizza
Type of shoe: good ones
Clothing store:American Eagle
Animals:horses

Which one? (do I like)

Pepsi or Coke: coke
Piercings or tatoos:piercings
Black or white:white
Football or basketball: basketball
Singing or Acting: acting
Short or long hair:long
Writing or reading:writing
Math or Science:Science
Hawaii or New York:Hawaii
Summer or winter:Summer
Talking or playing:talking
Coffee or Soda:soda

Other Stuff:

How old am I?:16
What color are my eyes?: blue
Do I have freckles or not?:some
What size feet do I have?:7
Do I like baseball?:yes
What do you think I should be when I grow up?:writer
Do I have a best friend, if so, who?:brooke
What is my natural hair color?:brown

Without looking at my Profile!!!!:

What are some of my favorite bands?:???
Movies?:???
Books: Peter and the Star catchers
Hobbies?:riding horeses

You better not have cheated. lol. How well do you know me??? Post your answers, or email, it doesn't matter.

Pansy said...

I meant to say no on the baseball thing.

NANO said...

Well, lets see....
Song: theres a few, Breathe Into Me?
Color: Yellow or purple
Type of clothing: sweats
Actors: Clive Owens, that Garret guy from Eragon.
Sports: Football and Basketball
Bands: RED, Demon Hunter, Flyleaf
Food: thats easy.....TATER TOTS!!
Drink: Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Full Throttle...
Type of shoe: Converse?
Clothing Store: American Eagle?
Animals: Horses
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
Piercings or Tattoos: Piercings
Black or white: Black
Football or basketball: Football
Singing or Acting: Acting
Short or Long haiR: longer
Writing or reading: thats hard....reading?
Math or Science: SCIENCE!!
Hawaii or New York: Hawaii
Summer or winter: summer?
Talking or playing: talking
Coffee or sode: Soda
How old am i?: 16
What color are my eyes?: Hazel brown.
Do i have freckles?: yes.
What size feet do i have?: 6?
Do i like baseball?: no
What do u think i should be wen i grow up?: umm....a writer?....
Do i have a best friend?: no
Whats my natural haor color?: brown
Fav bands?: RED, Flyleaf, Demon Hunter, Switchfoot.
Fav Movies?: War of the Worlds, Transformers, Pride & Predjudice, LOTR.....
Fav Books?: Gregor series, Starcatcher Series, Fever, East, Series of Unfortunate Events....etc...
Hobbies?: Hanging with friends, movies, sports, reading...
Well, some of those were kinda hard! Well, i think i might steal this idea from u and ems. Its fun! Well, ttyl sistah!!


i should win!!!!!

lacey lou said...

nice try eli, next time dont copy my sisters answers... besidess I anit yo sista!!!! lol

emmajess said...

seriously eli! no cheating!!!

vAdA said...

Ya, geezz.....i feel used! Like a used tissue just thrown away into the wind......:(....ok maybe not. but its close!!!