CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Just wanted to say

I'm not a huge American Idol fan, not anymore anyway. But I just wanted all of you guys to know that I love David Cook, and the only time I give that show five seconds of my time is when he comes on. He will definetly win. (He and the other David will prolly be the top 2)

Who is your favorite contestant?

8 comments:

emmajess said...

even though i dont have TV you can watch pretty much everything on youtube, so i like both davids (but mostly achuleta!) and jason casto's pretty cool too! i don't rele care though! i just check em everyonce and a while! ttyl!

lacey lou said...

david cook beats jason castro's butt... lol.. but i only watch david cook so i would not know...

emmajess said...

i still think archuleta's gonna win!

vAdA said...

YA!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! GO DAVID ARCHULETA!!!! HE IS SOOOOO GUNNA WIN!!!!!!!!HEEEE WILL WHIP SOME COOK BEHIND!!! LOL. but seriously.....hes the bomb! even though hes mormon......grr......

dominique sambrano said...

i like david cook too. hes the 17 year old right?

emmajess said...

nope, that's david archuleta! he rox

Pansy said...

ok

Olivia said...

I want Amanda to win.