CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

New fave book...

I finished Twilight after church on Wednesday. I got it tuesday after noon, read a little bit, went to Drivers Ed, came home and read, then went to sleep. That was my extremely boring Tuesday, but Wednesday I read that book like the World was coming to an end. I could not put it down!!! Its so good. Poor me, I'm hopelessly in love with Edward Cullen. Seriously, If every guy in the world were like that, all the girls in the world would be happy.No joke, anyway, even after I finished the book I couldn't put it down. Emma was right, its officially my new favorite book!

If Edward Cullen walked in here right now, and asked me to marry him, I would say yes! lol.



6 comments:

Pansy said...

sounds like a good book.

Brooke said...

Way to make some future plans Lacey, but I am sorry to tell you this but Edward is a fictional chracter...*sniff*....hes not real!!JK!!! I am on the last book of the Chronicles of Narnia!!!

emmajess said...

if ur in love with edward now just wait for the 2nd and 3rd books! they're SOOO good! i can't wait till august!!! YEAH!

dominique sambrano said...

holy cow you too. every one i know is reading this book. it must be really good. i need to get it and see 4 my self!

Carol said...

Dude! I just read that you think farts are funny! Yeah sista so do I!!! =) You should have been here this weekend when Nathan and Eli were over.... Farts galore and lots of laughs! ;)

vAdA said...

lol, carol you make me laugh!
Well, i just finushed Twilight, and Lacey isnt exaggereating!! Im sorry, but im amrrying Edward!! Dude, all guys should be like him!! lol. jk. Well, for all the girls who havent read it, u SHOULD!!! i cant wait for the next 3 books!! AHHHHHHHH! well, lata!