CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Help!

I need a new blog name. Something short and simple but sticks in your mind, not the corny stuff that I have come up with. I think it would be cool to do a name with a certain meaning; like Veritas, meaning truth... Anyway, give me your opinions.

9 comments:

emmajess said...

i like just the simple lace! or u could do lacey jade! i like both!

vAdA said...

umm....she doesnt want to be lame like nathan!!!

Pansy said...

Shoe lace

emmajess said...

Oh! i thought u meant like a name so when u post it comes up! Oops! idk then! and yeah, don't use ur name like nathan! it's kinda lame! :P c u l8r!

Carol said...

Veritas means truth? That sounds like a cool name, although it does remind me of Doritos, which makes me want to snack, and I don't want to get hungry evertime I read yer blog... ;)

Brooke said...

Why do you need a new blog name?? I like the onw you have!! What is the goal of your blog, truth?? I have no idea, let me think on it!

lacey lou said...

I didn't say I wanted Veritas, but, ahh! I don't know what I want! Grr, I just want a short an simple name, lol.

emmajess said...

i'm pretty sure that finding ur blog name is the hardest part of blogging! idk what u want so i don't have any ideas but it be about something u like or want to do or something! but i don't rele have ANY ideas! sry!

emmajess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.