I saw Prince Caspian today. It was really, really good. Narnia came back with a bang, and then some. The effects were awesome, the fighting scenes were intense and well shot, and the acting was good, except for Ben Barnes, who played Prince Caspian, I felt his performance was one leveled, dull, and poor. He had potential but could have done a lot better, he made his character so unlikeable, he was the same all the time. but all the Pevensie kids did great, especially Skandar Keynes (Edmund), his character was wicked, and I felt he did a really good job. William Moseley did really good too, I feel so much for Peter. When he had to leave all those Narnians, and he had tears in his eyes, I just wanted to reach out and hug him. The girls did well too, but I felt that all the characters were a little shallow, and not as loveable as they were in The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, but it was still good.
I am a fan of the books, and I do have to say they added alot of stuff into the movie that were not in the book. But thats partly becuase the boo kwas dull. Anyway, overall;
Good effects
Good acting
Poor Character development
Even though it wasn't a perfect movie. It was really good, and I can't wait for Voyage of the Dawn Treader (thats where they get good). Welcome back Narnia!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Welcome Back
Posted by lacey lou at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ya, i thought it was AMAZING!! I thought that Prince Caspian was good, he made funny facial expressionjs sometimes, but he was still ok! And Edmund was AWEOSME and WICKED!!! Hes my fav...besides Lucy!
i luvd it! ur such a critic! jk! yeah, i don't rele pay much attention to "character development" unless i'm writing so yeah! i either like it or don't and i luvd this one! my fave was prly susan or edmund! YEAH!
Ok, I change my mind, about what I think you should be when you get older...you should be a critic!! JK!! But I totally agree with you on some of the things. I thougth that Ben Barnes was good, and I thought he did a very good job!! I am reading Prince Caspian and I have to say that Susan is a lot more, active and fearless than in the book!! :) But hey, I still luv the movie!!!
sounds fun.
Funny, how Derek's comments are as short as his posts.... ;)
Post a Comment