CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Question for the girls

Umm, for the one or two boys that actually read my blog, you dont have to read this post, its not bad or anything. But I guess if you want to its no big deal...lol.

But for the girls, the Twilight book has me thinking: what kind of guy do you imagine me with; Looks, Personaility, fashion, everything!? That might sound really wierd and obsessive, and I'm not trying to be, I just wanna know what you think.Lol. dont laugh at me.


13 comments:

Brooke said...

Lacey, you are too funny!! I guess that is why you are my friend! Oh, yeah, I missed you and your sis on Sunday, where were you??

Ok, so about this...guy thing. I think that you would look good with a sporty guy. You know, a guys who plays football! I also think that he should be tall, and probably nice chocolate brown, scruffy hair. Green or blue eyes, and a really nice smile. His personality should be moderate and he should love jokes!! He should also be a Christian with really good morals and a carree planned out!!

I have more but I have to go!!

vAdA said...

LOL. This is sooo entertaining!! lol. Well, i imagine you with this rele hot guy, plays some type of sport, sweet, and someone who thinks farts are funny!! Cuz with ur gas!.....you'll need a guy with some humor!! lol!! Well, gotta go!!

Brooke said...

Haha!! Luv that vada and I totally agree with you too! Ok, not that I am back and I get to sit down and actually think there is nothing else that I want to add to my first comment!!

emmajess said...

i don't rele but any specific guy type with u or anyone else! i think the only person who can rele know that is you cause as close as we are as friends i'll never know EVERY little thought or yours! the ones that u don't tell anyone! i'm not saying ur deceptive or anything but i know that somtimes i have random thoughts that r pointless and i don't rele say anything about cause i usually forget about anyways but yeah! so i don't have a clue! but i'm sure u do! (you know in a weird kinda way that was ALMOST deep! lol!)

Brooke said...

Umm, what does that have to do with Lacey's question??

Carol said...

I agree with Emma! It is way too hard to try and pick a "type" of guy for someone else. I know I sound old and boring, but yeah, I guess sometimes I am... =) And where were you guys on Sunday? We missed ya!

Pansy said...

It's ME the answer is ME!!!! jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk

emmajess said...

lol derek!!!!! LOLAMEP! u say rele funny things when ur commenting! much funnier than in person! LOL!

Brooke said...

Totally agree with you Emma, he is too funny!!

vAdA said...

WOW!! lol. u crack me up!!!!!!!11

vAdA said...

WOW!! lol. u crack me up!!!!!!!11

lacey lou said...

that was a little strange??? geez, pansy... just shut your face! *jk jk jk* lol...

emmajess said...

LOLAMEP! i'm glad i knwo u guys! u make me laugh!!!